1. Are you religious? yes catholic
2. How long have you been knitting? 10 + years Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?Intermediate to Advancd
3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? I also crochet and cross stitch
4. Favorite color(s)?purples and greens
5. Do you collect anything?shot glasses and fenton ware glass animals
6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? no
7. Do you have any pets? no
8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? coffee
9. Cookies or Sweets? both lol
10. Do you knit socks? yes
11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits)my favorite project right now is a diaper bag for my new granddaughter who will be here in october or early nov.
12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do?yes
13. Favorite holiday treats?snickerdoodles and fudge
14. Favorite holiday smells?pine
15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate.I go to midnight mass and never put presents under the tree until after that,no matter how old the kids get I still hide everything until christmas morning, and then we all see what santa brought!!
16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? I still hide everything until christmas morning, and then we all see what santa brought!!
dinner and fudge
17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....”whatching the kids eyes light up when they finally get to that one thing they really wanted!!
18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? a butterfly
19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given?my kids always give me things they have made so they would all be my favorite LOL
20. When do you start your Christmas?start? I never stop! LOL but generally in July
21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them?yes I buy them
22. What is your favorite Christmas dish?A torte that my aunt makes
23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do?listen to them
24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning?christmas morning
25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? both