Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the questionaire

The Questionnaire:
Are you allergic to any fibers? no
What are your favorite colors? purples and greens

Are you a new mitt knitter? How long have you been knitting mittens? yes I am a new mitten knitter I have never made mitens before

Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? I like multicolored

What fibers do you prefer in mitten yarn? I don't know as I have never made them before

Where do you usually knit mittens? never made them but I knit socks everywhere

How do you usually carry/store small projects? I have a little bag that my sock pal sent me that I am currently using

What are your favorite mitten patterns? I don't have any yet

What are your favorite mitten knitting techniques? I don't have any yet

What new techniques would you like to try? the magic loop

What are your favorite needles for knitting mittens? I don't have any yet but I like short dblpts for socks

What are some of your favorite yarns? my newest favorite is opal, but I love lornas laces.

What yarn do you totally covet? I have some noro that I am going to make a sweater out of one of these days.

Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? none right now

Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? bamboo dbl points

If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? lornas laces

Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? reeses

What’s your favorite animal? cats

Would you prefer super warm mittens or something more like fingerless mitts? super warm mittens

If you were a color what color would you be? a very pretty green


What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature? my goldfish plant


Do you have a wishlist? no not really

Anything else you’d like to share with the group today? not much just that I am glad to be in this group and my pal has already made me smile on days when I really needed it so thank you pal!!

No comments: