Saturday, December 30, 2006

Projects for 2007

Here is a list of things I need to start and finish.

1.A few years ago I crocheted (sp) a friend (Trina) of mine, who is a Purdue U. grad and also a grad of Broad Ripple High School. A yellow and black afghan in a ripple pattern. Every since I started making socks she has asked, me when am I going to get some socks? Well I found some Lorna's Laces in bumdle bee (yellow and black) about 6 months ago and actually have one sock done in the broad ripple sock pattern, but need to finish them.

2. My 8 year old daughter is always asking when I am going to make her some socks, so I guess this is her year as well.

3.There is the Mystery stole, that I started and never finished so I am going to restart that soon and that would be for me

4. There are the socks that go with the mystery stole that are for me as well.

5. My grandson Brandon asked me over christmas when he was getting his socks,I have the yarn for these just need to make them.

6. My 12 year old daughter Azya has the second pair of socks I ever made and they are a bit under the weather so she could use a pair.

7.My secret scarf Pal send me some Opal in a purple and yellow colorway that I love so will try to make me some more socks from that.

8.I have a few sweater patterns I would like to make but that is down the road.

9.there is the issue of the three new skeins I just bought and am just dying to make socks out of.

10.of course there is all the stash sock yarn that I have that I need to use !!

I had stopped at 10 because that was all I could remember. There are a few more, I have 2 babys to knit for. Coworkers who are both having boys, one wants a blanket and the other wants a blanket, hat and booties!! LOL 2 others are getting married and I am thinking of making them afghans!!and I need to lear how to make a nicer blog I just found this site http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/blog-templates.html that looks vey helpful for those of us that are blog challenged!

We will just stop at 10 LMAO Happy new year, what will you be knitting in 2007

No comments: