Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oh yeah there is the scarf!!

That I knit for the February project for the WhoDuKnit club.I loved making this scarf and I love the way it turned out I have gotten alot of compliments on it .This was my first try at Entralec and blocking. I was really happy with the whole process.
Here it is on a trash bag blocked on my um brand new couch LOL

added: the color is is #154

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



heres another

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and another

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Jane said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! What colorway is that? Is it Kureyon or Silk Garden? Really beautiful.

Debi said...

I LOVE this scarf!!! Can I ask the colorway??

Also, any plans for the FPS?? I hate to keep nagging but I've heard nothing from you Linda. Please let me know?

Opal said...

What a wild scarf! I love it!