Saturday, December 29, 2007

last yarn crawl of 2007

this first yarn is for a pair of ankle socks for my boss,it is hard to find peach sock yarn ! this is cotton twist from berroco and i imagine it will be like working wth panda cotton! which I did not like at all we will see


this encore by plymouth will become a pair of mittens for a coworker
this jitterbug will become socks for me I have never knit with this and am very excited about using it!! the picture does not do it justice!!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5149469399726688114" />


these last 2 will become a baby blanket for my cousin and his wife who are expecting.in early march.I need to find a pattern.I did not think these colors would work together ,but I really do like them these are the colors mom wanted.there is a brown in there LOL

No comments: