Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My pals kit is finished

I hope she likes it the bag is smaller than I thought it would be,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


mabey because I used #9 needles instead of the #11 the pattern suggested LOL but it is a cute little bag and everything fits inside so thats good. The bag measures 7x9 inches, her goodies include 3 blends of millstone coffee. Breakfast blend, vanilla nut cream and swiss chocolate almond. 2 skeins of knitpicks parade, the magic loop booklet and circular needles #2, and last but not least, 2 Ghirardelli dark chocolate candy bars. I had alot of fun with this swap and hope she likes everything.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



LOL I almost forgot the pattern I chose to send her the falling leaves as it is done in the magic loop pattern.(thanks Michelle)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cute bag! I really like it.