Thursday, February 01, 2007

February WIP

Good Morning,today I am going to post about WIP for this month.There is reading Northern Lights,The baby blanket for Tara, a girl at work. I also need to make a hat and booties to go with it.The shower is on the 23rd so need to get on it.The blanket is almost halfway done so I may get most of it done over the weekend.It is just a big version of the washrag pattern but it really is turning out pretty.I need blue ribbon to weave into the enging so may go get that this weekend.There is the Forest Path stole KAL that starts today!!and there is also the Entrelac scaft KAL that goes with the Northern lights book.also there are my mitts which I will get on the needles hopefully before the end of the day.Sometime this month I need to get the supplies for the International Tote Exchange.I don't think I will get it started this month though.I am helping Azya find a pattern for her pals bag one that we can both live with LOL IE. one she can do and I don't tear out her or my hair in the proces!She is a pretty good knitter so I think it will just be a matter of finding one that is pretty basic as the yarn she has picked will make the bag awesome!SO lets recap this.
WIP for February
baby blanket
booties
hat
northern lights book
mitts
Entrelac scaft
forest path stole (which won't get done for a few months)
will post pics when I get home later of all the things February!!
Have a great day!

No comments: