Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Finally !! A place of our own

Just believe me when I tell you the last 3 months have seemed like 3 years but here we are finally its a 3 bedroom double with a bath and a half,dining room kitchen living room it needs some work done to it but this is something I like to do so I will try to update as I do it I just today got the puter up and going .We got snow on top of snow here the girls have been out of school for 2 days and I have been off work for 3 days getting everything together the w/d stove and fridge are in. The beds are here as well as a couch and chair. we had stuff at 2 friends my aunts and storage and then for a few days all the above plus the new place as well.LMAO there are several things I really like about the place.
Heres the doorway

heres the tile on my front porch which will make a great knitting spot this spring and summer.It has a ceiling fan on it.

living room windows

this is from the dining room looking into the living room plants will be living on these shelves as soon as I can get them back in shape they have been living at my aunts and she isnt very plant freindly

buffet.
This is one of the projects,this is painted and the doors are glass the landlord told me to have at it.so sometime this spring and summer I will be taking this to the natural wood stage.

the kitchen has to go.mabye something in yellow

back porch
this room has so much light!! the seedlings will be basking out here in a month or so

the bathroom well its just a bathroom LOL

it seems I forgot to put the bedrooms on so will add the m at a later date all in all the girls and I are very happy .To my pal Jane,thank you for all your encouragement and support during this trying time.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations! It looks great. Love the porch - I've always wanted a porch. I know you all must be so happy to be back in your own place again. Can't wait to see all your home decorating improvements!

Unknown said...

Linda,

It looks really nice. Have fun putting your own touches to it!

Your pics of the scarf did not show up though.

Mary Lynn

Julie G. said...

Dear Linda, not sure if my first one posted but I am so excited for you and your kids!!! How wonderful to have your own place, please let me know if you need anything!!
Congrats,
Julie G.