Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lucy we got a problem!

with the bluberry waffle socks for my daughter Mayson here is the first one finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




and here is the second one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



same lornas laces yarn so I guess she will have a pair of socks with one that has vertical stripes and one with swirls LOL. This is the last sock that needed a mate so I will be working on the dibs on ribs pattern next, I have it started the right front is done and the left front is on the needles. next will be the insert I dunno bout that LOL
Update, I took the yarn and the socks to my LYS and asked the girls if they had ever seen this happen with lornas laces and they all said no,but one of them did say that mabey I had started the first sock from the inside of the skein, and that was what was doing it, as the first sock appeared to be swirling at the foot.I thought oh yeah mabey thats it, so came home to rip out the second sock,then decided to just put it on stitch holders and start at the other end, but it is swirling as well so to get them to match I am going to work down to the heel on both socks with the second skein so they will match and take out the first sock and finish them, at least they will both match then. woo hoo problem solved

No comments: