Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Questionnaire:
What are your favorite colors? purples and greens
Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks? yes I am a sock knitter,I am new to knitting socks but I love to make them I have finished 3 pair and have 2 others that need mates finished.
Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? I got addicted to multicolored yarn for socks but I would love to make some solid color ones
What fibers do you prefer in sock yarn?
Where do you usually knit socks? work,car, meetings,everywhere
How do you usually carry/store small projects? in a ziplock baggie so I can see where everything is.
What are your favorite sock knitting patterns? I have one blueberry waffle sock done and I really liked the pattern so I would say that is my favorite right now
What are your favorite sock knitting techniques? I don't have any right now
What new techniques would you like to try? the toe up sock but the directions are like mud. w
Do you prefer circulars or dpns for sock knitting? dpns are all I have worked with I have entertained the idea of the 2 socks at once as I seem to have a problem getting to the second sock LOL
What are some of your favorite yarns? I love lornas lacessock yarn and am fond of regia thats really all I have tried I do have some yarn coming from knitpicks.com so I will see how I like that.
What yarn do you totally covet? my noro silk garden that I bought for a sweater that I am making
Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? that would be the dibs on ribs pattern.
Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? bamboo dpns
If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be?
Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack?well of coure, reeses peanut butter cups you know the bite size where you have to eat half the bag .
What’s your favorite animal?a giraffe
Do you have pets? What are their species/names/ages? we have a "hermid" crab named gary that my 7 year old daughter Mayson won on the last day of school in a raffle, it had been the class pet for a few months pior to that, she just can't get hermit out of her mouth.
If you were a color what color would you be? a very pretty purple
Describe your favorite shirt (yours or someone else’s).. I have a favorite shirt that says "I Have Issues"
What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature? right now it is my goldfish plant
Tell me the best quote you’ve ever heard or read. "it is what it is"
Do you have a wishlist? no
Anything else you’d like to share with the group today? just that I am already having my morning coffee enjoying reading everyones blogs and hoping to be able to make a great pal.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for putting up the questionnaire...I'll see about a tutorial on putting up buttons for you, ok?

Linda said...

oh that would be awesome Beverly thank you I am a total nerd when it comes to these things.It took me forever just to figure how to post on it.Thanks again

littlemikemack said...

Just passing through Linda. For what it's worth I go for thinnest sock possible :)...(that wasn't worth much was it ?). Take care

littlemikemack said...

10.5 please Linda,(my feet are anxiously awaiting )