Friday, June 23, 2006

Mad knitters of Indianapolis

I joined a knitting group that I found online, because of school I have not been able to attend. But I did go last night and had a great time, most of them were knitting a felted bag that they had decided on a few weeks ago, one lady was making these tiny mittens that were adorable, another was making socks, one a scarf, one a sweater for her granddaughter and another was making table mats that were very nice. I of course was working on my sock dilemma,the second one is almost as long as the first one now, so will see how far I get until I will have to unravel the first to be able to finish them any rate I had a great time last night, the meet was at panera bread on 86th and allisonville road.Oh and the neatest thing was that one of the lady's is in the ksks so we chatted about what we were making our pals, lots of books and magazines were there, I got to see the mason Dixon book and some others, experience of the knitters varied from to beginner to pretty darn good!!

No comments: