Saturday, May 26, 2007

buzzing along....................

These socks are for a friend of mine named Trina.She is a Broadripple high school graduate,and also a graduate of Purdue Univ. A few years ago I crocheted her an afghan in yellow and black (purdue colors).Every since I have been making socks she keeps saying I want a pair, so I gt my hands on some lornas laces in the bumble bee colorway and set about making her a pair in the broadripple pattern I found on line.Then I got the second sock syndrome and the other skein of yarn and the one finished sock have been in the closed with other unmated socks!!LOL, her birthday is next thursday so I got them out and finished them so here they are. I loved th yarn and the patern very easy to remember.I used 3.5 bamboos and started the second on on thursday and finished it today. Azya is modeling them for us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: