Saturday, May 26, 2007

Died in the wool !!!

Azya an I had our selves a ball this morning and early afternoon.We tried a few different ways to see which we liked the best.I think the orange and green turned out the best, and what we did with that was soaked the yarn in the microwave for 2 minutes and then I just put one end in one glass and the other end in another glass. and they semed to take the color the best.The suppose to be red white and blue is not quite red LOL.Azya did the pink and green which is really pretty and also the varigated,you cant really see the colors on here but they are very pretty in person. The orange purple and green on the end is really pretty as well. I would love to hang them outside but the little neighbor boy is not getting my yarn!!so they will be on the back porch until they dry!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Jane said...

Wow - you really did have fun today! They are all great! Now that I know how easy it is, I'm going to let Tori (7) do some next time she stays with me.

Knit Wit said...

Great job! It's fun isn't it? Try using Wilton's Food dyes to get red.