Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New books and Jazmyns blanket

I got these books a few weeks ago at a book fair at my work,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I got all 3 for $14.and some change.They have some great patterns in them .My Oldest Daughters girlfriend (dont ask LOL ) was having a baby girl, due June 10Th. So since they have bought enough pink stuff to make said child look like a bottle of pepto bismal I decided to make her this in the yellow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I started it on may 12Th the day before mothers day here is the beginning of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and last night the 21st,at about 10pm I finished it gave it a nice warm bath and laid it out to block on my dining room table. and said well Jazmyn you can come now your blanket is finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now said oldest daughter is incarcerated until June 10Th again dont ask LMAO but I did the only think I could do, and told Jazmyns mom Jimmie, that if she went into labor before Brandy my daughter got out of jail to call me and I would come and be with her when the time came.Of course if you have read this far you already know what happened at 9 am today after dropping Mayson off at school I went to use my phone and had missed a call, yep she was in labor .so it is a 2 1/2 hour drive, so with the 12 year old home with a soar throat with the 18 year old who is also pregnant and due October 21ST(again dont ask ROFLMAO)the story just gets better and better!I called my aunt and took sick child to her, and off me and the 18year old go.half way there they call and say they have admitted her and that she is dialated to 2.I was like oh good now I can stop driving 85 miles an hour down 65 north.when I get there she has dialated to 3 and thngs are moving along contractions and such.A friend had taken her to the hospital and had been sitting with her until I could get there, states she is going home to get cleaned up and will be back. The 18 year old wants to go along so off they go.About that time they start that great helper a pitocin drip.30 minutes into that she is moaning and another 30 minutes the midwife is back and in scrubs!! saying lets have a baby!! and at 1:52 pm here came Jazmyn Taylor Lee Bush.I cut her cord,welcomed her to the world, and told her happy birthday.
Let me prsent to you Miss Jazmyn Taylor Lee Bush,born at 1:52 pm 5.75 pounds and 19 inches long.God where is that pink yarn I had LOL I have to make her something pink now.Both mom and babe were resting when I left.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: