Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday night knit group

I Thought I would share some of the great people I knit with on Thursday nights at Panera bread.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is of Cathy and me, she is my partner in the spring swap at who du knit !! I will post the yarn she brought for me to make her something with later.It was nice to finally meet her.you can find her blog on the left.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a dishcloth I made from the pattern on Daves bog.you can find the link on the left.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this one and
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this one are a glove this lady whos name escapes me right now made.And Cathy just informed me it is Jo Ann, Cathy and her are in a glove knit along together
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is Mandie with her soakers that she makes,she will be sellig the pattern soon so stay tuned for that!!you can also find her blog on the left.Next to her is for some reason another name that escapes my memory.Janet this is Janet next to Mandie thank you Mandie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is just a general picture of the group, we had several tonight. And as usual I saw at least 2 women stop by to admire and others at tables oohhing and aahhing over different things that were being made.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And last but not least this is our Eric,you know its him by his necklace and by no other way!! LOL inside joke Hi Eric!! He is working on a ballband dishcloth from the mason-dixson book in a very pretty sugar and cream colorway called potpourri, now how did I know that? Well Eric told me Michaels had it on sale 4/$5.00 so I stopped and got some on my way home!! 2 potpourri and 2 in the violet colorway!! and you can find his blog as well on the left.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

the lady with the glove is Jo Ann
sending the pix to Jane & Deb
posting on MY blog as well

it was fun to meet you FINALLY!!

Knit Wit said...

The one next to me is Janet ;)

Jane said...

Great group Linda!

Unknown said...

Necklace aside, I finished the Ballband Dishcloth...only 15 more to go!