Sunday, January 28, 2007

Azyas swap pals yarn

Azya,is my 12 year old who knits. Well she has been wanting to join a swap so when the international tote swap came up I asked if it would be ok if she joined.They said it would be. So not to be out done by her mother this is the yarn she picked for her pals bag and the button is so pretty of course I am not the best picture taker but I think you can pretty much see it here. The green and purple are cascade and the metallic is trend setters yarn Aura in colorway19 and it is to die for. Now we are going to get her a pattern she has her needles and bag ready to get started.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Jane said...

Very pretty yarn Azyas! I hope I am your swap pal LOL.

vegasangelbrat said...

Just love those colors!! Nice and Bright and my fav--purple :)

Unknown said...

Great colors! I look forward to reading about how she is doing!

Stephanie... said...

Good for you Azya!! These swaps are a lot of fun. My daughter will be 12 in about 2 weeks. She couldn't do what you're doing--it was all she could do to knit a hat in very bulky yarn for her favorite teacher.