Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here's my Knit Mitt Kit Swap pals kit

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There is her bag, the yarn and roving, for her mitts,some knitpicks needles and a box of jr mints. A candle with a J on it for her name, also a magnet and pad and pen set with a J as well. 2 Patterns for thrummed mittens as she mentioned she would like to make them. My favorite is the mitten cookie, when I was on my shopping spree with the girls after xmas we were at barnes and noble and I went to 4 bucks (Starbucks) as Seinfeld calls it. and saw this mitten cookie and could'nt leave without it!! LOL I hope she likes everything I had alot of fun with it.Thanks Scout and Bev for another great swap!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great package - I love the mitten cookie too!

Jane said...

You've been tagged!
The Page 123 Meme
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author's name.
5. Tag 3 People.