Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January 2007 Projects

Well I have started 2 of them. The bag is for my pals kit. and a pair of socks out of the Austermann 03. I love the feel of this yarn, and the way it glides on the needles.I think I liked the color better on the skein than I do knitted up, so they may or may not be for me. LOL They are pretty though, just not my colors. Our systems have been down at work for 2 days now so I worked on the bag yesterday and the sock today, I am at the heel. I would like to get both of these finished early this month so that I can finish a UFO. I havent decided which one yet but lord knows I have plenty to choose from. Does any body else have more that 10 UFOs in different stages of developement laying around?? LOL have a great day


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

maylin said...

I currently have 16 Knitting and 4 crochet projects in various states of completion.