Friday, January 19, 2007

I Have the very best pal!!

Will ya look at all this !! I love it all, the bag is awesome the yarn is perfect!! the mittens on the box are so so cute. The little accesory bag with the holder and needle and markers. I love the pearl button!! the tag on the bag, the reeses the needles and the book!! Oh the book I have wanted to buy for the longest and now I have it!! I love it all!! I had to take pictures because I have a few movies so if any one wants me. I will be watching dream girls and pursuit of happiness and knitting mitts Thank you Jane (over on the side bar) I love everything!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

lexa said...

What a nice package! I love the bag -- great color. What nice yarn, too. I've eyed that mitten book myself numerous times.

LaVerna said...

cute bag!You got some great stuff there.Happy Knitting!

peaknits said...

I love the bag! What a great kit of goodies!

Jane said...

So glad you like it! Can't wait to see your first pair of mittens!
Jane