Wednesday, January 24, 2007

forest path stole


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This picture is way dark. I will try and adjust it tomorrow but at any rate the yarn and needles are here. just waiting on the pattern so I can swatch. Actually I think there is a swatch pattern on the site. I am on my way over there to check it out!!I think I will like this, the only thing I worry about is if I will have enough light colored garments to wear to show this pattern.I am excited to start this project.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Linda! No there isn't a swatch pattern altho if you have any stitch dictionaries, it's a pretty common leaf pattern as well as the lily of the valley pattern. But I'm sure your pattern will arrive soon!

Jane said...

Where is this pattern Linda? And when do you have time to do all this knitting with all the working you've been doing lately?

Dipsy Doodle said...

Oh, what a beautiful yarn this is - I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll look like once you've knit it up! Happy Knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com